Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Day 1

All over again. Even when i was at my lowest weight last year there was never a time where i could go 7 days straight dieting, which is so weird. but i remeber that well, that it alwyas bugged me that i could never hit that 7 day mark. I looked at my agenda today, and noted, 14th of december weight 101.8. why oh why did the holidays have to come? i'm sure that if there wasnt that period of eating and "joy" i would have hit my 95 so easily by now.

breakfast: oatmeal-100 cal
lunch: buckwheat groats 1 cup cooked no salt-155 cal
dinner: yogurt-90 cal
              apple-90 cal

finale: 435 cal

buckwheat groats is such an underrated grain, seriously, 1 cup 155 cal? and i find it really yummy, no lie, one of the "health" food that i truely enjoy.

skipping first period tomorrow, 45 min, just enough time to walk to school, maybe burn 100 cal. :]]

No comments:

Post a Comment